Trend Summary: Ad fraud in the UK is the biggest industry challenge cited by both marketers and publishers.
According to a study conducted by London based internet marketing service Infectious Media, 33% of marketers say they are troubled by ad fraud, with brand safety in second place (26%) followed by viewability (21%), transparency (17%) and geocompliance (3%).
Hi, I’m semi-retired veteran marketer Peter Scott-Smith and welcome to my blog. Its aim is to promote MarketingTrendTracker.com, my Norton Verisign certificated website delivering information on the latest marketing trends to professionals engaged in the worldwide marketing, advertising and media industries. I invite you to evaluate this unique resource risk-free via my 180 days free trial offering unlimited access to the MTT database at zero cost.
- MarketingTrendTracker [MTT hereon] is a unique marketing tool, reporting daily on the trends most likely to impact on the world’s marketing, advertising and communications industries.
- However, there’s a significant difference between MTT and other online marketing information sources, in that it provides a unique dual function.
- MTT not only identifies but also curates, categorises and saveseach day’s reported trends to its unique database, classifying each trend under one of twelve main headings and/or forty subheadings. The trends are automatically uploaded to MTT’s unique database.
- To access any or all of these trends, go to the column on the left of the MTT home page and click on any relevant heading or subheading to display all interrelated trend data. The results of your search are displayed instantaneously.
- To accept my no-strings offer click on this Registration link
MarketingTrendTracker [MTT] is a brand of FiveSight LLP, a small UK based partnership owned by three business professionals, each an acknowledged specialist in the respective fields of marketing intelligence, information technology and business finance.
12 The Green
Tel: +44 01729 840 692